5 Tips For Selling Kole Imports Products On Ebay
If you’re just getting started selling Kole Imports wholesale products online, chances are pretty good that the first place you’ll turn to as a selling platform is Ebay. After all, it’s the best known and most popular site of its kind, it’s easy to get started on, and it produces results. Although Ebay is starting to face some competition these days, it’s still the world’s largest online marketplace, boasting 164 million unique users in the second quarter of 2016. Although you’ll probably want to branch out into some other marketplaces as you gain experience, using niche sites for specific products and expanding your potential customer base, Ebay is a great place to begin, offering a lot of tools and educational resources to simplify selling.
Kole’s Makes Ebay Selling Easier
Kole imports does a lot of the work to get you started on the right foot, with a huge variety of products to choose from, and new ones arriving all the time, the lowest wholesale prices to be found anywhere, with weekly and monthly specials to boot, attractive product packaging and labeling, and a variety of convenient and affordable shipping options.
You’ll develop your own style and preferences for selling on Ebay as you progress, but there are a few basics to keep in mind when you’re starting out.
Tips For Selling Kole Imports Products On Ebay
- Start out small. Don’t jump right in with a large order of a single product. Until you’ve become comfortable with selling on Ebay, have a feel for which products sell best for you, and have built up a reasonable amount of positive feedback from buyers, it’s best to begin with small orders of a variety of products, keep close track of results, and adjust accordingly.
- Create attractive listings. As mentioned above, Kole Imports already ensures that your products will look good with original packaging designs and custom labeling, but that’s all for naught if you take poor photos, or if your descriptions aren’t complete or accurate. Ebay offers several options to make your listings stand out, and although they cost a little more, you should consider using them.
- Create an Ebay store. There are several benefits to setting up your own Ebay store. You’ll be able to create your own unique storefront, have access to marketing and sales metrics tools, build up a loyal clientele, and most importantly be able to take advantage of lower fees, free listings, and discounts.
- Use a fixed price format. On Ebay you can sell items in an auction format to the highest bidder, or at a fixed price listed as Buy It Now. Alternatively, you can sell in auction format with a set minimum reserve price, or at a desired starting bid. Selling at a fixed minimum price ensures you’ll reach your profit goal for each sale. Of course, you’ll need to experiment with this fixed price to find out what works best.
- Make use of Kole Imports’ dropship program. Take a lot of the hassle out of selling by letting Kole Imports ship your products to your customers for you. The dropshipping API allows you to automate the process of shipping, with package tracking and inventory data.