When it comes to those who like to work on cars, whether shade tree mechanics or professionals, there are two main schools of thought. Some see the summer as the best time to work on their cars, just like they’d enjoy any other warm weather outdoor activity like baseball, fishing, camping, hiking, or cooking out. Unfortunately for these folks, it seems like cars always seem to break down in the coldest part of winter.
On the other side are those who prefer to while away the long cold months tinkering with their autos in the warmth of their garage. There’s something to be said for that point of view.
But whatever point of view one embraces, automotive supplies are a must. And Kole Imports is a great source for all kinds of automotive needs. August is a perfect opportunity to stock up on car accessories, as the Category of the Month is Automotive Supplies. That means you can save even more than Kole Imports’ already ridiculously low prices on some really cool stuff for your car. Here are just a few examples to get you started.
- Rally Auto Air Compressor & LED Worklight – If you’ve ever had a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, or just needed a light to fix something in a dark place, then you can appreciate how handy one of these portable devices can be. With a powerful 260 PSI compressor, tires can be inflated in as little as eight minutes, and the pressure gauge is backlit for night time use. The brilliant LED light is adjustable for brightness, and uses very little battery power. With three inflator adaptors, it can be used on any tire, or even rafts. Just plug it into the car’s cigarette lighter.
- Wildlife Warning Device – If you live in an area where there are a lot of deer or other animals crossing the road, this simple, yet effective little gadget is almost a must. Using wind power, it emits an ultrasonic tone that is inaudible to humans, yet animals can hear it loud and clear, which gives them warning that you’re coming. An easy way to avoid costly collisions, and save animal lives.
- Magnetic Key Holder – Who hasn’t accidentally locked themselves out of their car? It’s not only frustrating, and maybe even dangerous, calling a locksmith to open it up is expensive. You’ll never have to worry about it again if you hide some spare keys under the fender with these ingenious magnetic key holders. Attaches to any metal surface, and only you will know they’re there.
- Metallic Auto Sun Shade – You’d be amazed at how fast the ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause your car’s interior to deteriorate. You can avoid a lot of the damage just by regular use of one of these sun shades when you park your car. As an added benefit, it keeps the interior cool so it’s not an oven when you come back. These are easy to fold up and store and simple to deploy.
- Emergency Roadside Travel Tool Kit – No motorist should ever be without a set of basic tools for unexpected repairs. This compact set takes up very little space in a trunk, yet has everything you need for most repairs, including screwdrivers and pliers, a nine-piece socket set, a tire gauge, an indispensable set of battery cables, electrician’s tape, and even gloves. Don’t leave home without it.
Social Media Description:
Time to fix up your car! The Category of the Month for August at Kole Imports is Automotive Supplies. Check it out!