Drop Ship Opportunities with Kole Imports
The drop shipping business model has been around a long time now, and for a very good reason; it works, and is highly profitable, if done correctly. Especially since the advent of the Internet, the popularity of drop shipping wholesale suppliers like Kole Imports has exploded. What is the definition of drop shipping?
It’s simply a method of selling a product or products that you purchase directly from a wholesale provider, then sell through a retail source, whether that be your own website or another marketplace such as Ebay, Etsy, Amazon, or another of the plethora of choices available online.
The beauty of drop shipping is that you never have to store or handle inventory yourself, when you make a sale you place an order with the product provider and they ship it directly to your customer.
What are the main benefits of drop shipping?
- Less overhead and initial capital investment. As stated above, since you don’t actually handle the inventory yourself, there’s no need to rent warehouse space or deal with shipping and handling, with all the extra costs and potential headaches that involves.
- Greater product variety. Handling inventory in-house means you’re limited to a certain number of products, depending on how much money you have to invest and your ability to store and ship it. With drop shipping, you can offer a huge selection of different products.
- Business mobility. Since there’s no need for a warehouse or office space, you can literally run a profitable drop shipping business from anywhere that you have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Reduced risks. If for some reason things don’t go well with your business, and that can be for a lot of things from poor health to unexpected financial difficulties, you’re not left with a large inventory of product that you can’t move.
It’s true that for those who have the capital and resources to invest can make more profit with their own warehousing and shipping facilities. But the advantages of letting the wholesaler handle those responsibilities, although it cuts into the profit margin, is often well worth it, especially for those starting out on a limited budget.
When working with drop shipping wholesale suppliers there are certain elements that are essential to success. Kole Imports is an excellent example of a company that provides all of them in one convenient and easy to use source. These elements include:
- Worldwide access to wholesalers. It’s vitally important to work with an experienced partner who has a good, long-term relationship with wholesalers around the world.
- Large variety of products. A diversified selection of products available for sale is important to success.
- Easy to use interface. The easier the process from a sale to ordering a product and final shipping to the customer is, the less hassle and more profits you’ll see.
- Good customer service. If there’s a problem, you want to be working with a drop shipping partner that you know you can contact and receive a response from promptly, and have the issue resolved in a timely manner.
- Secure transactions. The security of information submitted online is of primary importance to both you and your customer.
Drop shipping is an excellent and potentially highly lucrative business opportunity for anyone with the desire and drive to succeed in their own business, and the Kole Imports Drop Ship Program is an excellent way to get started. Browse their large catalog for product ideas and contact them today for more information.