Kole Imports September Category of the Month – Sporting Goods!
Well, the Summer Olympics are history, and summer is about to be too. Labor Day is coming up, and after that, the summer season is officially over, for all intents and purposes. By the way, just a reminder, if you haven’t picked up all the things you need for your Labor Day festivities, it’s not too late, Kole Imports has some great deals on all the things you need for your barbeques, parties, and outdoor pursuits.
Anyway, just because summer is almost gone, there’s plenty of warm weather left to get out and enjoy your favorite sports. And then, of course, there’s winter sports! That’s why Kole Imports Category of the Month for September is Sporting Goods. That’s right, you can save up to 10% off Kole’s regular rock-bottom prices on many of your sporting needs all month long. All you have to do is enter the super-secret Promo Code: GOLD. Ok, it’s not that big of a secret, but that’s all you have to do.
And something new. If you sign up for the exclusive newsletter you can save an extra 10$ off of your first order of $100 or more. Plus you get advance preview of newly arrived items, first viewing of big sale events, and the opportunity to conduct secret sales by email. What more could you ask?
Back to sporting goods. Just to get you in the spirit, here are a few suggested items. There are lots more, so check it out.
- Binoculars with Compass and Pouch – For the outdoors sportsman, sports spectator, or birdwatcher, these powerful binoculars are a must. With a range of 8m/988000m, these come with a soft nylon pouch, lens covers, and even a compass if you get lost in the stands.
- Junior Sized Football – Get the kids ready to hit the gridiron the fall with this football designed just for them. Has hard molded laces for a better grip for small hands, and comes with an easy-carry poly bag.
- Official Size and Weight Volleyball – Put that badminton net to double use with this professional volleyball. Made of tough, durable plastic in patriotic red, white, and blue.
- Electric Golf Putting Hole – There’s plenty of time left to get out on the links, so don’t get lazy and let your game go south yet. Hard plastic with green felt patch, it automatically returns your balls to you. Perfect to stay on top of your game during the winter too.
- Fishing Tackle Box – So you’ve worn out your old tackle box over the summer, or maybe you dropped it in the lake on your last trip, and you need something to take on those fall lunkers, or just something extra to store all those new lures you’re going to buy over the winter. Made of hard plastic with plenty of storage area, and available in a variety of colors.
- Camping Pegs Set with Carrying Bag – Don’t you just hate it when you get to the camp site and you realize you left your tent pegs at home? Avoid the ignominy and hassle by carrying an extra set. This 4-piece set features metal pegs with plastic hooks, and a nylon carry bag with a toggle closure.